Ophthalmic plastic and aesthetic surgery
In our practice, we offer the following eye microsurgery procedures:
- Blepharoplasty of the upper eyelids – a surgical treatment of drooping upper eyelids, a procedure consisting in removing excess loose skin of the eyelids. Drooping eyelids cause an older and more tired look and often reduce the field of vision. We perform treatments for both medical and typically aesthetic indications.
- Treatment of drooping eyebrows – it is a procedure consisting of a balanced eyebrow lift for aesthetic purposes.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty – removal of the so-called “bags” under the eyes, which often occur due to structural reasons (muscle weakness and loss of skin elasticity) or a hereditary tendency.
- Surgical treatment of ptosis – a condition when the upper eyelid droops over the eye and can limit or even completely block vision.
- Surgical treatment of entropion – a condition in which the eyelid turns inward so that eyelashes and skin rub against the eye surface.
- Surgical treatment of ectropion – a condition in which the eyelid turns outward so the inner eyelid surface and the eye itself are being exposed to environmental conditions.
- Treatment of closed or constricted lacrimal points.
- Recanalization and probing of the lacrimal tract..
- Treatment of abnormal eyelash growth.
The procedures are performed on an outpatient basis, under local anesthesia. The patient cannot drive right after the procedure and it is also recommended to come accompanied.
Eye specialist doctor FMH
Eye surgeon FMH
Fellow European Board of Ophthalmology
Chemin des Colombettes 12
1202 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0) 22 733 64 46
Fax. +41 (0) 22 733 64 56
8:30 – 18:00
14:00 – 18:30
8:30 – 13:30
8:30 – 13:00
Visits by appointment only